Discover The Waikiki Beach Wedding Site Of Your Dreams
Whether you prefer a private ceremony for two, a moonlit outdoor tented event, or a ceremony overlooking world famous Waikiki Beach, the staff of the Outrigger Waikiki can make it happen with
a complete Wedding Package and a la carte services to enhance your wedding needs. Specializing in intimate affairs for 75 people or less,
Outrigger’s wedding coordinators can design the wedding event of your dreams.
- Fully tented outdoor beachfront venue with unobstructed views of the ocean
- Personalized wedding coordination
- Plated and buffet catering options available
- Bamboo Trellis with Décor – Bamboo Trellis will be set up overlooking Waikiki Beach and decorated with fresh island floral to compliment your wedding décor.
- Digital Photography – One hour of Digital Photography
- (30) Chairs will be placed for your family and friends
- Basic wedding packages with add-on à la carte options, including videography, floral arrangements, hair and makeup styling, and more
Click here to view our available wedding services and packages.
Take Part In A Vow Renewal Ceremony At Our Waikiki Wedding Location
Outrigger Waikiki, Suite 123 is one of the most unique, intimate function locations on the beach. Its seamless indoor/outdoor design
captures the breathtaking beauty of Waikiki, incomparable vistas of the beach, the ocean,
Diamond Head and dramatic sunsets. This enchanting special offer includes:
- Officiator – A licensed non-denominational Officiator will perform your ceremony
- Traditional Hawaiian chant, to welcome couples
- Contemporary Hawaiian Guitarist – will accompany you and your guest during your ceremony
- Brides Bouquet – A hand-held Lily Cascade bouquet, or hand tied Rose bouquet, or a hand tied Tropical bouquet
- Gentle sprinkling of sea water to bless the couple, during the ceremony
- Complimentary ceremonial certificate, featuring a Hawaiian floral lei symbolizing an endless circle of love
- Grooms Lei – Maile Lei with Tuberose
For more information, please contact us at 808.924.6040 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations can be made up to one year in advance. Guests need to re-confirm their participation in the ceremony upon arrival at the concierge desk.
Applicable meeting room rental and gratuity included. Restrictions may apply. Prices subject to change without notice. Above rate is commissionable.
Note: Limited space availability
Click here for a copy of the vows with English language translation.
Waikiki Vow Renewal Ceremony
Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach and Outrigger Reef on the Beach invite couples to Hoi Hou Ke Aloha, fall in love all over again, at a free vow renewal ceremony held every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings on iconic Waikiki Beach.
The non-denominational ceremony is conducted by a Hawaiian officiant. Couples are welcomed with a Hawaiian chant that celebrates the occasion then led to the ocean's edge to be honored with a graceful hula and serenaded with Hawaiian song. Couples are blessed with a gentle sprinkling of sea water before reciting vows in the Hawaiian language. The ceremony concludes with a beautiful song and hula. Following the ceremony, each couple is presented with a certificate to commemorate their vow renewal.
If you've yearned for a Hawaii wedding, please join us on the beach at our Waikiki hotels and participate in this special ceremony!
Read more about the Waikiki vow renewal at OutriggerHawaii.com
View the vow renewal brochure. (PDF 1MB)
Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach
Vow renewal ceremony held on Mondays and Thursdays at 7:45 am
Outrigger Reef on the Beach
Vow renewal ceremony held on Tuesdays and Fridays at 7:45 am
O makalapua ulu mahiehie.....Oh profuse bloom growing as a delight! So begins a beloved melody of Aloha that is the heart of the new Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach hospitality. Delight with us! Book your Waikiki Beach wedding or vow renewal online today for exceptional room rates.
Reservations: 808-923-3111, ask for the Concierge Desk