Diamond Head Crater HikeDiamond Head is one of Hawaii's most recognized natural formations. A popular activity for Waikiki visitors is hiking to the summit lookout that affords a spectacular 360-degree view of Oahu's south coast and the city of Honolulu.
- Open daily 6 am - 6 pm. Last entrance to the trail is at 4:30 pm.
- No pets except service animals
- Exceptional views of Oahu's southeastern shoreline and Honolulu
- Fun family activity for adults and kids
- On Saturday mornings, stop by the KCC Farmers Market located at Kapiolani Community College directly across the entrance to Diamond Head Crater. Open from 7:30 - 11 am.