Waikiki AquariumThe Waikiki Aquarium is home to an exceptional collection of dazzling sea life in natural habitats. The aquarium proactively engages in community outreach and public awareness of ocean conservation.
- Open daily 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Closed on Honolulu Marathon Day and Christmas Day
- Thanksgiving Day 9 am - 2:30 pm. New Year's Day 11 am - 4:30 pm
- Over a dozen specialty exhibits including the rare chambered nautilus, moon jellies, and weedy seadragons
- Two rescued endangered Hawaiian monk seals
- Coral farm that supplies live coral to thousands of aquariums and researchers around the world